Thursday, May 21, 2009

Advertising....

I'm walking around in Soho and I see this bag that says "Desigual" I'm thinking that, that person shopped there and got the bag, Bloomingdale's brown bag right. So I'm at a shoe store and see it again, and again and again!!! It's like the hottest thing since a summer day in the middle of a New York winter, and again and again I see this damn bag! What's so great about this store. I must have walked 3-4 blocks in Soho, nearly covering it all when finally I see this guy handing out 'that' bag, and this new store called "Desigual." It's pure genius, people walking around one of the busiest shopping areas in the world and giving out free bags, what's better than this! It definitly got me interested and while I know an ad sales guy, I never believe any of it....me....believer!

Lets put it like this, I saw the bag twenty times in about a 50 yard stretch....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment