Saturday, April 4, 2009

Strangers on a Train

Everyday I take the train at 5pm-6pm and I always see people that just have finished work, are dead tired and pretty grouchy. So I've seen my share of fights on the train, but what I mostly see (at 5-6) are people sleeping. This has got to be the funniest and brightest part of my day.

So what happens is you'll see a nice older/younger...you name it, person and they'll just be minding there business when all of a sudden a head starts to float ever so slowly towards them...right when it touches them, the stranger guy/girl wakes up. Then that person falls asleep and it happens again.....and again....and yes..again....It's hilarious. Check this video out (sorry I wasn't too still, after all I filming it right in front of them).


No comments:

Post a Comment